Monday, October 11, 2010

Driving my way

Have been thinking for a while on whether or not i should have my own blog to blurp about my hobbies and randomness that i can conjure up on. And well why not give it a go. ^^

Hobbies of collecting figures and toys? Some may say its childish or wasting money. Well one cant say on the wasting money part, but i dont think these kind of toys are meant for kids though as it is much fragile and cost a lot (what ppl called collectibles~~) more than what i used to play when i was a kid. I wouldnt say that money is well invested in a way but it is. XD.
Collecting toys and figures have been a part of me as far as i can recall though many were "sacrificed" in the process of learning... and some are now so expensive if i were to find it back. >.< lessons learnt but a bit too late i guess.

An opening post to a blog which i hope i can drive thru with news and reviews, hopefully~~

No comments:

Post a Comment