Saturday, March 26, 2011

Goodsmile Online Shop Nendoroid Miku Hatsune Support Ver. Official Images

Here are the official images of Nendoroid Miku Hatsune Support Ver. which is specially made for charity purposes in the support of the restoration of Eastern Japan. This nendo is sold for only 3000yen and 1000yen will be channelled to charity with every purchase.
Pre-orders are now open for Japan residents till the 7th of April 2011
Pre-orders for overseas will open from the 8th of April 2011.





Release: Late June 2011 (Japan), Late July 2011 (Overseas)
Source: Goodsmile.co.jp

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to upload this toy, I feel strongly about it and love to play this toys. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I wish I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/haatusunemiku

    ReplyDelete